Baccarat (pronounced bah-kur-rah) is a card game that is simple and lots of fun to play. It is perhaps one of the oldest games ever to be played in casinos today. The game has been traced back to 15th Century France where it was known สูตรบาคาร่า as punto banco. On the casino floor, there is almost always a separate section for baccarat (the baccarat pit) where players are expected to follow a certain dress code. Another attraction of the game is the low house edge – almost 1.06% on the highest bet.
Baccarat is played with a single deck of cards and the objective of the game is to predict whether the banker or the player is going to get a value closer to 9.
Baccarat gaming rules:
It’s a very simple game where 3 bets are available: the player’s the Banker’s or a Tie. The hand that holds cards closest to 9 is the winning hand. Anyone can bet on any of the options and the terms ‘banker’ or ‘player’ do not refer to anyone in particular, but simply refer to different hands deal in the game.
The highest score in Baccarat Gaming is 9. Two digit numbers drop the digit in the tens place.
In the classic game, players take turns with the deal. The player who acts as the banker need not bet on the banker’s hand. At any point in the game, a Tie ends the hand and Tie bets are paid out. If a ‘9’ is dealt in either hand, it automatically wins and is called a ‘Natural’. If there is no ‘9’, then the hand that totals to ‘8’ is the Natural winner. In case there is no ‘9’ or ‘8’ and there is no Tie, more cards may be dealt according to rules.
Important tips in Baccarat gambling:
- Baccarat gambling has always been considered a game of the rich and noble. Its European origin could have something to do with this perception. Whatever the reasons, minimum bets are quite high – sometimes even starting at $25. Affordability is an important consideration before choosing the game.
- In Baccarat gambling, you must remember that all cards are worth the numeric value they show.
- Baccarat gaming can never have a value over 9. The hand that has a value closest to 9 is the winner. The hand cannot go bust.
- It is highly recommended that players stay away from betting on the Tie bet.
- Although Baccarat gaming is easy and fun, it is important to watch the game closely and learn before you bet money on it.